Monday, January 17, 2011

Spicy and Hot, what more could a girl want?

My next post will leave you tantalized and panting with the overwhelming delight of sensory overload.

However, all the delight the snow brought also seems to have brought me a cold. So, sit tight while I take delight in the things that bring me comfort when I'm feeling a little under the weather.

In no specific order:

  1. Lots of Vicks VapoRub
  2. TheraFlu
  3. Tea with Lemon, Ginger, and Honey
  4. My new vanilla scented lounge socks
  5. The company of loved ones
  6. Singing songs with my newly found stuffy voice
  7. Delicious soups of all sorts
  8. Books
  9. Extra thick lotion-infused tissues
  10. Halls Zinc drops
  11. Double blankets on the bed, to ensure extra toastiness

Perhaps if I were to heed the life-long warning of my parents to button up, bundle up, and keep my feet warm, I wouldn't be in this mess. Oh well, you live and learn. 

XO
DV


No comments:

Post a Comment